12pm - 1pm
Source: Time Magazine
What I Did:
1. I studied the article "Congress Is Bad for the U.S. Economy" which is an article about the debt the U.S. Economy is having at the moment and how the Congress is making is worse
2. Learnt some new words
What I Learnt:
- liable to change rapidly and unpredictably
- secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering
- silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief.
- an expert in economics
- prevent from continuing to receive funds
- the art or practice of pursuing a dangerous policy to the limits of safety before stopping, typically in politics.
- the value of the shares issued by a company/ stocks and shares that carry no interest