Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Oliver's Daily Journal

Question 1 - If I were a teacher, I would...

If I were a teacher, I would probably teach Sports as I am quite fit and athletic. I would probably teach the students the importance of teamwork as I think that teamwork is very important for any sport and even for project work. I would also be very understanding towards their needs and instead of scolding them for what they did wrong I would tell them what they should do instead of the incorrect thing. The reason for this is because I realised that a mistake that many teachers make is that they put down the student without knowing and that demoralises the student and cause him/her to be affected emotionally. Even though when you asked the student if they have been affected they would not agree but sub-consciously they are affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment