Thursday, 16 January 2014

OUYANG's Journal Writing


                                                                           Journal writing


          My worst mistake was one that resulted the broken strings on my violin when I was performing in an important national competition. About two years ago, I entered a youth violin performance competition. At that time, I was very nervous,so I adjusted the strings frequently. However, this led to a consequence that the strings became weakened. Unfortunately, the music I would perform was ebullient. Eventually,the strings broke during the performance. I was very awkward and embarrassed, but I could do nothing at that time. The judges had to disqualify my performance with a sigh. If I had known this, I would have been more careful and maybe I could receive an award. This was my worst mistake. I never want to experience that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment